May 3, 2011

Let the conference begin!!

"And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching."


Last weekend, we had annual Calvary Chapel Japan Conference where all the Calvary and related churches come together at one place. 


This is my fifth conference. I attended there first when I was senior in high-school from Okinawa, now as senior in University from Kokubunji.
This difference made me realize time goes by so fast!!
I really don't know what did I do this past 5 years! hahaha


I truly love this conference. 
The fellowship is so sweet. I get to see people/my friends whom I gon't get to see usually. Hearing how they are doing and how God is working in and thru each one' life encourages me so much!!


Glenn and Don from CCOki.
people getting into the hall

Okimigos reunion.
Mike from Iwakuni and me from Tokyo w/ CCO team ;)

I posted more pics at FB, so if you are my friendon fb, you can check them out.
It is so glorious that every year the relationship between churches has been developed. 
I will post a few more on this conference soon =]

No comments:

Post a Comment