Mar 18, 2010

Love Movement

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
John 3:16
I was given a opportunity to attend CCC's national conference this Tue. and Wend..
God spoke to me so much. I will post a few from my experience there.

It was wonderful time to learn and have fellowship other students coming from all over Tokyo and Japan.
I took a course of classes on how to share the Gospel with others. The material for the class was THE famous "KGP" which stands for "Know God Personally" booklet.
I really liked that classes for they were so practical and biblical!!!

In one class, we had a Korean teacher. (Of course class was done in Japanese. He speaks very well).
He called the evangelism, "Love Movement".
I was listening and thinking "Man, that's so true. Evangelism should be from love!!"

"God created us and He loves us" is first topic of four on the booklet.
HE LOVES US!!! Isn't that the reason we go and tell others His story??
He gave me the purpose to live, He is giving me all the resources I need both spiritually and physically!!!
My prayer is that I'll see more how my God Loves me and how amazing He is!!

the picture on right is from scence of night service

No comments:

Post a Comment