Jul 21, 2012

Rest in Him and His creation

“Lord, you have made us for yourself and our hearts are 

restless till they rest in Thee.” - St. Augustine




Since I started working at new place and new job, my life has been very very busy.

I usually work until night time and it gets hard to get up and go to work next morning sometimes.

Please, don't mistake it.

I love my job and co-workers. I think I'm given a lot of responsibility as a new employee and I enjoy the challenges I have.

But, at the same time, I become physically tired....

I know people who work more than I do and don't seem to be tired yet more energetic than I am.
So I cannot complain it and I am not doing it here.

But the situation like that helped me to see more of God.

I looked up in the sky one day, and was so amazed at the beauty of it.
I felt that I re-discovered my rest in God's beautiful creation.

here are few pictures of what I saw :)





Bless the Lord, O my soul!


O Lord my God, You are very great:

You are clothed with honor and majesty,

Who cover Yourself with light as with a garment,

Who stretch out the heavens like a curtain.


He lays the beams of His upper chambers in the waters,

Who makes the clouds His chariot,

Who walks on the wings of the wind, 

Who makes His angels spirits,
His ministers a flame of fire.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos :) God is so good to his children. :) Prayers for you and your endeavors! God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the encouraging word, Jordan!!!

      Delete