Apr 28, 2012

SNL has begun!!

So, two week after I came back to Okinawa, our church (Calvary Chapel Okinawa) launched Young Adult Ministry!!!
It is called Saturday Night Lights!!! (aka SNL)

The couple who are leading this group is very cool and passionate for evangelism and building up the body!!
Past two weeks has been so great.
I have privileges to interpret for Micha. I really liked his passionate teaching style.
And It was so great to see Japanese and American coming together under the Name of Jesus.

Worship was led by Nate and Michael. They have passion to learn songs in Japanese too!! That is huge encouragement to me, more than they realize I think!

Please keep this group and Micha and Alycia in prayer.
I am so excited to see what God does in and through this ministry!!!

Micha preaching, me interpreting

No comments:

Post a Comment