May 19, 2010

Calvary Chapel Japan Conference

Pastor Chuck sent a greeting video!! WE LOVE PASTOR CHUCK!


So here are some pics from the conference.
It was so good one. Many pastors(Lance Cook, Pancho Juarez, David Rosales..etc) from the states came and shared and encouraged us in the Word.
God taught me how church should be and my ministry should be.
I don't have much to share specific things that God spoke to me, but it was more general thing (allow my my poor expression.)
Since then, God has been speaking to me about my future, so I hope to share it some time soon.

Until then, Would you pray for me?
Pray that I will be patient to wait on the Lord and seek His will first.
And I will follow His will and walk in His way.

thank you and God bless

1 comment:

  1. That looks like an amazing conference!

    I am so happy that God has been speaking to you! It is an amazing feeling knowing that God has chosen us to serve a special purpose in our life. And if we listen to HIM and obey...there is no way we can fall or no wrong path we must worry about falling into.

    I will be praying for you, Brother in Christ. Be strong in what you believe, listen for God to speak more frequently to you and trust that HE will take you where you are meant to be!!

    God Bless
    Alesia

    ReplyDelete