Jul 31, 2013

Place of quietness


I love ocean.
Well, I am not really outgoing person and likes to stay inside and read.
But, I still like seeing and going to see sunset and just chill by sea.

It had been a while. I used to go to beach or seawall to see sunset on my way home from work. But, it had been a little busy and I wasn't able to do it.

Finally, this past week, the work slowed down and enable me to leave office early enough to catch a sunset.

It was really refreshing.
I walked and thought through my life and current situation.
Praying and meditating about the things God has showing me or what He wants me to do.

I think when we gaze at the beauty of the creation, we cannot help fix eyes on the Creator.

The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness,
The world and those who dwell therein.

Psalm24:1

No comments:

Post a Comment